I started a blog last year sometime, but I didn't stick with it and I feel the need to start it again - mostly, to keep our family and friends informed of what's going on with us. It's funny, Candice lives right down the street to the north and Mother and Daddy live a few blocks to the south and we have to communicate through blogs! :)
Well, let's start with the oldest - oh wait, Zak's not the oldest, but we're going to start with him anyway! He's doing great - things have slowed down a bit at work, but I think it's about to pick up again. It's kind of been nice while it HAS been slow - he gets home a little earlier in the evening and is usually home for lunch. On top of that, a lot has been finished with OUR house! He was invited to an Elite Builders thing in Amarillo for the work they have done on the Sooters' house south of town! I am very proud of him! I will post pictures soon.
Marha is loving the 1st grade and she's had all A's so far this year! She is also taking gymnastics for the 3rd year and she started dance this year, as well. Gymnastics is her favorite, so we'll see which one she sticks with. She has a birthday coming up in March - I can't believe she'll be 7 years old!
Kenna and Kimber are 3 1/2 years old and they started Montessori School this year. We weren't sure if they were too young to start, but they have handled it well and we think they actually like it! They are also taking dance this year.
Kamryn just turned 7 months old and she is EVERYWHERE! She has been army crawling for a while now and she's getting pretty fast! Scary. She also just started sitting up by herself this past weekend. We're not sure, but she's either got her daddy's very sensitive skin or she has food allergies - we're trying to determine which one it is. Yuck.
As for me, I have all but quit my Creative Memories gig and I am going out to Clark Dirt to help out a couple of mornings a week. I take Kamryn with me, but I believe that is about to stop. I also started working out and dieting after the first of the year. It has been really excited for me and I am loving my workouts and I am really starting to love RUNNING, of all things! I have lost 15 lbs., so far and want to lose about 20 more.
We are going back to court on April 5th for Marha. Please pray that everything goes the way it should.
Love, Roxanne
No comments:
Post a Comment