




One crazy week down and now to start a new one! I don't think I would know what to do with myself if something wasn't constantly going on. :)
Zak got his pickup back last week - kind of. He had it for a couple hours and then took it to the shop to get looked at. I'm sure it will be there for a while. The 15-year-old that stole it, is already quite the criminal. He was on probabtion for burglaries in Pampa and some other stuff. He is also a member of a gang there. He had just recently moved in with some family here and was going to the alternative school. He sold Zak's gun for drugs and so they arrested the guys who bought it from him and in the process, found a lot of drugs at their residence. They had also already sold the gun to someone else, so who knows when they will find it. I'm going to be taking the concealed hangun course here in a couple of weeks. :) Burglers and theives beware!!!!
Marha's 7th birthday was on Saturday and we had a party for her at the skating rink. Everyone had so much fun and the adults even got in on the skating! She got a lot of cool stuff and played with just about everything over the course of the weekend. Papa Gary stayed the weekend with us and Debbie, Jennifer and Thomas came up on Saturday for the day. I sure was tired on Saturday night - birthday weekends tend to wear me out way more than kids!
Zak's birthday is today - I would say he is old, but I'm a couple years older than he is, so I will keep my mouth shut. I was on the radio this morning talking about all the March of Dimes stuff that we have going, but mostly about the chili cook-off. It was fun, but I'm pretty sure I sounded like a big ol' dork!
Hope everyone has a great week - it looks like it is going to be beautiful weather up here!
Love you all,
Roxanne
No comments:
Post a Comment