




Well, we had a pretty good week. Love that the weather is getting warm and that the kids can get out and play more! I could live without the wind, though.
On Zak's birthday (last Monday night), he cooked some hamburgers out on the grill and we all ate on our new patio for the first time - it was so awesome - Zak was in heaven! He said that it was exactly what he envisioned it being. Made me happy. :)
On Saturday, I got on the treadmill for my run and I ended up running the whole 3.2 miles (5k) without stopping to walk even once! I had never done this before and so it was a huge accomplishment for me! (We are now 2 1/2 weeks away from the Run for Babies in Amarillo - I'm excited!)
That afternoon, we went to Amarillo and dropped all the kids off with Grammy, Aunt Jenn, Uncle Denn and Thomas and we went out to eat, to the movie and did a tiny bit of shopping. The girls and Thomas made Easter egg basket cupcakes with Grammy and had a ball. The next morning, we headed to Plainview to spend Easter at Zak's Aunt Lorri's house. We ate there and had an Easter egg hunt. It was a gorgeous day!!! Marha spent the weekend at her mom's, so we picked her up in Amarillo and headed back home. Zak and I were exhausted and so was poor little Kamryn.
I keep forgetting to tell you all that our court date has been postponed to May 3rd. Keep all of us, especially Marha, in your prayers.
Love you all, Roxanne
Yea! I'm so glad you posted your blog! I am a crazy blog stalker! :-) Your family is beautiful! Love all the sweet pics!
ReplyDelete