



Well everyone, I know many of you already know this, but MAY IS A CRAZY MONTH! I'm ready for a break. Only nine more days of school and then it will be time for summer craziness to begin! We will be taking full advantage of every beautiful day!
Last weekend (May 10th) was Marha's gymnastics competition and she did great! She got 1st place in her level! We didn't get any pictures this time, just video - there was someone there taking podium pics that we don't have yet. Afterwards, she said, "First place - that's pretty good, right?" hehehehehe
Kamryn turned 10 months old on the 8th, also. This time with her has gone by much faster than it did with the twins - I guess because there is just so much going on with everyone else all the time! She got her third tooth last week and is working on her fourth and we can't wait for that thing to break through - she's having a hard time! She's also still trying to walk. The most steps she's taken at one time is four...this week, maybe?
This past weekend was CRAZY BUSY! On Saturday, we had a full day of dance pictures and rehearsals! When we got home late afternoon, we thought everyone was about to crash, but I will never again underestimate the energy supplies of children! Dove and Robyn showed up at the house and apparently, all the girls still had about five hours left before they needed a RECHARGE! They played at the park and at our house, ate pizza and then had a sleep-over in our basement. It was a "giggle-box party"!
The next morning, I made waffles for everyone, then made cookies for the dance recital and then I decided to be REALLY CRAZY and ran three miles before I had to get all my girls ready (I don't know what I was thinking).
Debbie, Jenn and Thomas came up around lunchtime, so I got to visit with Jenn for about....5 minutes? lol I got the girlies make-up on and hair done and we headed up to watch all our girls perform...they did SO GOOD! Marha was a little upset because her lollipop prop broke in her first dance and so she couldn't do the dance the way she did it in rehearsals. Her second dance (ballet) was awesome! She's got a little ballerina body and she was so good!!! Kimber and Kenna's dances were quite hysterical! Kenna danced their ballet number, while Kimber stood in the back and scratched her whole body the entire dance! Everyone was laughing - they were very entertaining! Their tap dance was just the opposite - Kimber danced while Kenna messed with her neck strap the whole time - they argued with each other on stage, too! They all looked so beautiful, though and it was a great day!
Coming up...
We finally have court this Wednesday - please pray.
Marha has her Honor Rally on Thursday morning - can't wait!
I'm running another 5K on Saturday morning in Spearman for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
The twins have their back to school night next Tuesday night.
Then it' out of school and we're going to Zak's Aunt Becky's wedding in Paris and might throw in some other fun stuff while we're down that way...
Love you all!
Roxanne
I'M GLAD ITS YOU DOING ALL OF THIS ,I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD KEEP UP NOW.THE GIRLS DID REALLY GOOD AND WERE ENTERTAINING.
ReplyDeleteDOLLIE